Name: Polish National Catholic Church of America
Year Reporting: 2008
Website: Visit Website
Description: After a number of attempts to resolve differences regarding the role of the laity in parish administration in the Roman Catholic Church in Scranton, Pennsylvania, this Church was organized in 1897. With the consecration to the episcopacy of the Most Rev. Francis Hodur, this Church became a member of the Old Catholic Union of Utrecht in 1907.