The Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
75 E. 93rd St.
New York, NY 10128
This group was organized in 1920 to unite in one body of dioceses the missions and parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church outside of Russia. The governing body, set up in Constantinople, was sponsored by the Ecumenical Patriarchate. In November 1950, it came to the United States. The Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia emphasizes being true to the old traditions of the Russian Church. In May 2007, it re-established communion with the Moscow Patriarchate.